What is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO)?
Tell me about HR ConsultingOur Certifications & Licenses
What is the role of a PEO?
A PEO provides integrated services to effectively manage critical human resource responsibilities and employer risks for clients. A PEO delivers these services by establishing and maintaining an employer relationship with the employees at the client's worksite and by contractually assuming certain employer rights, responsibilities, and risk.
By outsourcing your Human Resources, you remove the tedious, time-consuming HR demands of your business while at the same time, reducing your risk.
For 26 years, RMPersonnel has been providing a boutique PEO experience. Our commitment to providing one point of contact for all of your Human Resources needs differentiates us from the crowd. Whether you are a Fortune 100 business, a small home-grown business, or anything in between, we exist to provide customized outstanding service.
"It's a people thing" and it starts with a friendly receptionist answering our phone. Find out how our low staff-to-client ratio can improve your PEO experience and put your business back into focus.
Why choose us?
- Support you with professional HR Guidance
- Assist with Compliance (payroll taxes, HR, OSHA)
- Provide access to better, cost effective employee benefits including workers' comp and EPLI
- Supply attorney-approved employee handbook, policies, procedures and practices
- Deliver on-time and accurate payroll
- Reduce your State Unemployment Taxes (SUTA)
- Process Workers' Comp and Unemployment claims efficiently
- Allow access to 24/7 Safety Coordinator
- Access to online 401K plan
(Click here to see our video.)
- Full staff of experts headquartered in
El Paso, Texas